TIME: 9.30 am – 4.30 pm
VENUE: Conference Room, @ The Rising Tide Business Centre, No 35 South Street, New Ross
PRICE: €125 – If you are a member of New Ross, Wexford, Enniscorthy or Gorey Chamber a 10% discount will apply.
This one day course consists of four modules:
- The Professional Selling Skill Set
- Listen and know your Features, Advantages and Benefits
- Handling Objections and Close of the Sale
- Understanding Buyer Types and Follow-Up
Many salespeople fall into the trap of talking too much. They can’t wait to tell customers about all the features or benefits of their product/service or how great their company is. The good news is, there is a more effective way to sell.
This one day extensive sales training programme uncovers the right skill and mind set a professional sales person should possess: from controlling the conversation, to asking the right questions and adjusting the message accordingly.
The core of this programme teaches a more effective and more professional sales approach that primarily depends on asking a series of questions in a specific order that will enable you to find out your customer needs and uncover problems that your product or service can help with.
Moreover, many salespeople also have a single, preferred style of selling and find it difficult to sell to different buyers. They use a strategy of making friends with customers and while this works sometimes, there are certain buyers who dislike this approach. Part of this programme will focus on dealing with the different personalities of buyers and how adopting a slightly different approach with each customer will help you to be more successful and close more sales.
Who is this course for?
- All sales people will benefit from attending this course: it is highly interactive and engaging.
- If you are new to sales it will provide an excellent grounding to your sales career
- If you are already involved in sales it will improve your sales technique and increase your success rate
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Understand what is needed to have the right skills to sell.
- Connect more successfully with customers, overcome objections and close sales confidently and effectively
- Learn and practice an effective sales questioning technique that will increase the likelihood of making a sale by better understanding customer needs while maintaining a great customer experience
- Understand the 4 major behavioural styles and personality types and how to sell to each buyer type.
Jo Collins, through Sales Performance, works with business owners and sales personnel who want to develop their sales people and improve sales results. With over 25 years’ experience in Sales and Sales Management, Jo has a very practical approach to increasing sales performance. Having been directly involved in many sales roles ranging from Tele Sales – Field Sales and Sales Management, Jo has a great blend of practical knowledge in addition to the theory of Sales and Sales Management.
For Bookings Contact:
Event Co -ordinator
Tel: 051 425077 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org